Hi from Mark at Palm Beach Software Design, Inc. :)

This is a discussion on Hi from Mark at Palm Beach Software Design, Inc. :) within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi all, I wanted to take a quick minute and introduce my software development company. We specialize in Microsoft technologies: ASP/ VB /C# .net, WPF, ...

Thread: Hi from Mark at Palm Beach Software Design, Inc. :)

Hi from Mark at Palm Beach Software Design, Inc. :)

Hi all,
    I wanted to take a quick minute and introduce my software development company. We specialize in Microsoft technologies: ASP/VB/C# .net, WPF, WCF, Silverlight, SQL Server, etc. We also work with DNN (DotNetNuke CMS), and do mobile development for Android and iPhone. We are NOT a staffing company.

We've been in business since 1989 and have a 100% success rate! We're located in sunny South Florida, and I have a group of 8 including many senior developers, a quality assurance team, and a technical writer.

I am a Senior Software Architect and the CEO, and my partner, James Wright is also a Senior Software Architect. We never outsource (with the exception of graphics), and all code is written in-house and maintained by our developers who are also long-time full-time employees working in our beautiful office here in Palm Beach.

Our target market is mid-size businesses, doing over $3M and/or 15+ employees. Over the last 30 years, we have worked on projects of all shapes and sizes, from database work to robotics to Silverlight web applications to mobile phone and tablet development.

We also partner with other small companies like yours to help with your overflow work, or to provide "surgical expertise" where we come in for a finite job to help you out.

I'd love to connect with everyone, and really would enjoy working and learning from you.

Mark Turkel
    President and Senior Software Architect
    Last edited by CJM; 11-16-2011 at 10:06 PM.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

32 times
    Interesting, if a bit promotional of an intro

Welcome to the forums

North Carolina
    14 times
    Welcome to the community Mark. Glad to have you with us. Congrats on the successful 30+ year carrer. Be sure to check out our sister site droidforums.net as we have many well known android devolopers over there. Many of the Dev's are also members here but both are great communities. Feel free to ask any questions or help out where you can. Dive on in and enjoy the community. -James

Sent from my Liberated D2
    Droid 2/Liberty 2.0.1/Oc'ed/1.3ghz
    Visit our sister site Droidforums.net for more info

MS Gulf Coast
    51 times
    to the forum. I edited your post and took out the emails and links. 1.) We get spam on this site and we wouldn't want them to get your info, and 2.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Android.net View Post
    5. We have a zero-tolerance approach on SPAM. If you post spam, you risk your account being permanently banned and your topic will be deleted. No advertising is allowed on Android.net without prior approval by the ADMINs.

7. Do not promote your websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. If a member is seeking assistance or looking for a certain type of product, the best way to offer your services is to send a PM. The only way people are allowed to advertise on this site is of they are paying to do so. Please contact the ADMINs if you wish to become a Supporting Vendor.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

329 times
    Welcome to the site.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links