cp /dev/Emmeau /dev/Android.net

This is a discussion on cp /dev/Emmeau /dev/Android.net within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; The title should have grasped your attention, if not... enjoy your windows Time to introduce myself Dutch, 41 years old, tech, geek, nerd, logical thinker, ...

Thread: cp /dev/Emmeau /dev/Android.net

cp /dev/Emmeau /dev/Android.net

The title should have grasped your attention, if not... enjoy your windows

Time to introduce myself

Dutch, 41 years old, tech, geek, nerd, logical thinker, and a few other words that fit around there.

Coming from a long line of cells, mostly nokia, finally made step to android after I got too annoyed with Nokia regarding their support -or lack of I should say-

At the moment I got a HTC Sensation, rooted, but still stock rom, working on finding out whether I want the InsertCoin rom or Revolution, probably by the time I know, ICS mods will be around

I'm a poweruser with high demands, my phone must work. Open is a must.
    Closed devices feel like jails to me, I want freedom, with what I can do (routers here are flashed with custom roms, etc etc)

I heavily rely on my calendar, and my widget on my main screen is essential, or I'll miss appointments

If any has questions about this post, me, my phone, or apps I use, feel free to reply

Cheers,
    Emm

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmeau View Post
    The title should have grasped your attention, if not... enjoy your windows

Time to introduce myself

Dutch, 41 years old, tech, geek, nerd, logical thinker, and a few other words that fit around there.

Coming from a long line of cells, mostly nokia, finally made step to android after I got too annoyed with Nokia regarding their support -or lack of I should say-

At the moment I got a HTC Sensation, rooted, but still stock rom, working on finding out whether I want the InsertCoin rom or Revolution, probably by the time I know, ICS mods will be around

I'm a poweruser with high demands, my phone must work. Open is a must.
    Closed devices feel like jails to me, I want freedom, with what I can do (routers here are flashed with custom roms, etc etc)

I heavily rely on my calendar, and my widget on my main screen is essential, or I'll miss appointments

If any has questions about this post, me, my phone, or apps I use, feel free to reply

Cheers,
    Emm
    I'd like to personally welcome Emmeau to the site. Emm, has been a friend for well over 10 years and has shared his experience and knowledge about technology with me all during that time. Trying not to over-hype the welcome, he is a knowledge base of wealth when it comes to technology and one of the friendliest people you will ever meet, so he should fit right in with the community.

Before Droidforums and Android.net were around, he was my one-stop go-to-guy for help on anything I needed in regards to technology. So I am sure he will join the rest of you in contributing, helping and offering opinions on all the topics we enjoy discussing here.

So Welcome Aboard Emm, Glad you decided to join us!

Welcome to the site Emm, glad to have you!

Thank you kindly

Now if only I could find time to install the Android SDK and play around with it *sigh*

Twitter
    wwickedd
    Welcome aboard Emm! Glad to have you with us!

Welcome glad you decided to join us.

In the heart of Big Blue Country - Lexington, KY
    Welcome

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Android.net Guidelines

to the forum. Glad you joined us.

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

Welcome to the site.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links