bettyg

This is a discussion on bettyg within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; hi I have just got a new Acer 3g 501. this is my first tablet and I am a complete novice with no knowledge of ...

Thread: bettyg

bettyg

hi I have just got a new Acer 3g 501. this is my first tablet and I am a complete novice with no knowledge of computer terms. however at69 you are never too old to lean and I am njoying the experiance.
    however having just bought the tablet and $150Telstra contract I now find i can not download updates unless I have WiFi. idont have it. is rhere any other way of downloading updates?
    looking forward to getting to know you all. please keep things simple not too technical for me. im willing to lean but a bit slow.
    i live in deep country Victoria. cheers Bettyg
    Last edited by bettyg; 11-30-2011 at 12:32 AM.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

to the forum. I am not familiar with your tablet. Maybe someone will come along and help out.

Welcome to the site.

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    Are any updates available as a download on their website that you could access from the tablet's browser?
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

tThanks for your sugestion. im having real trouble. I tried to download the update from Macdonalds wi fi but after 4 hours it still had not finished. I had to leave. next time I tried to download it I was told the download had been canceld and I could not do it. now even my Android market keeps closing down om as well as a lot of apps which were working normaly. help Betty

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links