Saying Hello :)

This is a discussion on Saying Hello :) within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Good day to all Android (and future Android) ppl on here ! I am a Sprint user who pre-ordered the HTC EVO the morning it ...

Thread: Saying Hello :)

Talking Saying Hello :)

Good day to all Android (and future Android) ppl on here !

I am a Sprint user who pre-ordered the HTC EVO the morning it was available thru Best Buy with a renewal of my contract. I own a Palm Centro who has done a great job as far as reliability so far, but after hearing the path Palm is looking to take, I think its best to choose another type of phone.

I considered Blackberry phones as most insurance agents in my industry rely on, but truthfully I feel as if there has been nothing truly exciting as of late with BB, and this I say after reviewing networks like Verizon who boast having the largest selection of Blackberry's available.
    Then there was the Iphone. I initially considered the Iphone but after hearing AT&T holding on to Apple's Iphone 'til 2012, I wouldnt consider switching my service to AT&T. I think personally it was more of a ploy to have AT&T fix their network issues before the exclusivity contract they had was extended, but either way, with that out of the picture....

THE EVO!

I honestly like the HTC phones alot, the issue is more reliability and getting used to the eventual transition to majority 'touch-screen' technology. The Evo is jam packed with powerhouse internals and looks like it is going to be a great phone for the Sprint market, especially with 4G My 2 year contract ends in July so considering Sprint has always given me good service (for calls and data transfers) I have no problems sticking with the (now 4g) network once I get my hands on the EVO and renew my contract

June 4th @ 6:30pm is the tentative date for my HTC EVO :P Best Buy set an appointment for me to go in and pick up the phone, cant wait to see it & test it out!

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum! June is going to be an exciting month. I can't wait to check one of these phones out!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links