How did you find Sprint Droids?

This is a discussion on How did you find Sprint Droids? within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; We are still trying to get the word out for Sprint Droids. Let us know how you came across the forum!...

Thread: How did you find Sprint Droids?

danDroid

How did you find Sprint Droids?

We are still trying to get the word out for Sprint Droids. Let us know how you came across the forum!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I google "HTC EVO 4G" or some variation of it at least (no joke here) 30 times a day in hopes that I will come across a new article or video or the like. I found this forum through one of my obsessive searches, and I'm glad I did

Thanks admin for creating it, I can already tell this is going to become a great community.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    I google "HTC EVO 4G" or some variation of it at least (no joke here) 30 times a day in hopes that I will come across a new article or video or the like. I found this forum through one of my obsessive searches, and I'm glad I did

Thanks admin for creating it, I can already tell this is going to become a great community.
    I found out bout the site in the same manner as MetalHead did but Im not as obsessive as he is.I only google the EVO about 29 times a day.LOL.:D

Wink

I found out bout the site in the same manner as MetalHead did but Im not as obsessive as he is.I only google the EVO about 29 times a day.LOL.:D[/QUOTE]

Analyze put me on to the site! I have to admit his obsession came in handy this time!

I searched for cases to buy a case and came along the case review thread, and, here I am, Glad to be an original member of a forum, hope to be here for a good long time...F YOU PRECENTRAL!!!

I google the HTC Evo phone daily in anticipation of the release date. Hoping to find new and exciting info and came accross this on Google.

i was searching on google for htc evo

danDroid
    Welcome to the site!

Quote Originally Posted by Lmontes View Post
    i was searching on google for htc evo

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links