What's up everybody?

This is a discussion on What's up everybody? within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; New user here, just saying hello. I'm a huge android fan, I had the Sprint Hero and will be getting the EVO on launch day. ...

Thread: What's up everybody?

What's up everybody?

New user here, just saying hello.

I'm a huge android fan, I had the Sprint Hero and will be getting the EVO on launch day.

I can't tell you guys how excited I am to get my grimy mitts on this phone (if you can even call it that). I have legitimately been losing sleep over it.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

danDroid
    lol, welcome to the forum! I've lost a lot of sleep over some past few android phone launches (Droid, Incredible, N1).

Hows the 4g coverage in your area?

I'm just north of Chicago so supposedly it's good. I don't have an overdrive or know anyone with one so I can't say from experience though.

Honestly, even if the 4G is spotty, the EVO will still be the best 3G phone out there so I don't really care.

Question for you, why isn't my avatar working? It shows it on my profile but not next to my posts.

edit: NM, my avatar is working now.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links