Introduction of a Phone Addict

This is a discussion on Introduction of a Phone Addict within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi All, New member here. Just got myself a Sprint HTC Evo 4G from a developer. Looking forward to seeing some custom ROMs similar to ...

Thread: Introduction of a Phone Addict

Introduction of a Phone Addict

Hi All,

New member here. Just got myself a Sprint HTC Evo 4G from a developer. Looking forward to seeing some custom ROMs similar to what I have installed on my Moto Droid.

Really looking forward to the Wireless Tether App to get working on the Evo

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

danDroid
    Welcome to the site! Let me tell you... I'm extremely jealous! What phone were you using before the Evo? Does it live up to all the hype?

so there is where my EVO went too...lol..welcome to the site...give us the dirt!!

Damn, you're a lucky sonofa***** haha

I haven't been this excited for a piece of electronics since the PSP was first announced so many years ago.

The EVO is the greatest thing you have ever owned, right? RIGHT?!?!

@danDroid I was/am using a Tour 9630 on Sprint and a Moto Droid on Vzw (yes two lines).

The Evo blows both out of the water, but it's not to say the least as super zippy as everyone in the media may report it as. I still experience a certain lag if I have too many things going on at once (i.e. Downloading an app, while installing an app, while browsing pages.)

@MetalHead lol, yes it's the best piece of phone hardware I have ever used. I love how I can control my Tivo sets with Android!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links