New to Droid - Help!

This is a discussion on New to Droid - Help! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I'm moving over from a Windows mobile HTC Touch pro. I can't seem to get the HTC SYNC to download. Tips?? I have no idea ...

Thread: New to Droid - Help!

New to Droid - Help!

I'm moving over from a Windows mobile HTC Touch pro. I can't seem to get the HTC SYNC to download. Tips?? I have no idea what mount means!

THANKS!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

danDroid
    Hi and welcome to the forum! What are you trying to sync to?

Well since Sprint could not sync my contacts because of their network issues I am relying on my back up contacts on my home PC. It looks for HTC Sync but cannot locate and the guide references mounting the sd card. I can't find how or where to do that. I don't se anything in the notifications.

Admin
    I think this thread might help you, its for the Motorola Droid but it essentially applies to the EVO as well:

How do I transfer contacts from my previous phone? - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Thanks that did it!! Now to learn the rest of the features! :D

How can I download HTC sync. I can't find it for EVo on the HTC site. Is there a link anyone can share?

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by llindall View Post
    How can I download HTC sync. I can't find it for EVo on the HTC site. Is there a link anyone can share?
    I'm a Mac user here so I've never used it. There may be alternative tools you can use though, what are you trying to sync?

all of my pics and ringtones

Admin
    You should be able to drag the pics over, same for the ringtones assuming they are in the proper format.

However, if you like a program similar to iTunes to sync your phone and content, try Doubletwist:

Sync Android, PSP, BlackBerry, Pre: doubleTwist with Amazon MP3

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links