New HTC Evo Customer from NW IL!

This is a discussion on New HTC Evo Customer from NW IL! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hey fellow forum members, Just bought the EVO this morning and can't stop messing around with it! Love the large screen, the nice rich colors, ...

Thread: New HTC Evo Customer from NW IL!

New HTC Evo Customer from NW IL!

Hey fellow forum members,

Just bought the EVO this morning and can't stop messing around with it! Love the large screen, the nice rich colors, and the lightening fast 4G connection!

I am gladly willing to shell out the extra $10 a month for the ability to connect to WiMax! That is, until the HTC Evo 2 comes out! Hahahahaha!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    Welcome to the site Grimlock, glad to have you aboard.

Grimlock where in IL are you? How fast is the 4G by you? I'm just north of Chicago and can't wait to test it out.

...and welcome!

danDroid
    Welcome! How were the lines this morning?

Thanks for the welcome! I live in Schaumburg and checked with clear's website to see if we had 4G connection and we do.

My wife and I did an informal test of her Samsung Moment vs. the Evo's connection and trust me, I was able to browse 2 separate websites before her 1 website downloaded!

I highly recommend the Best Buy at Algonquin on Randall Rd. I know it's a bit of a drive but well worth it! The reps and managers there are fantastic and very helpful!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links