Decisions, Decisions ?????????

This is a discussion on Decisions, Decisions ????????? within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I have been waiting ( IMPATIONTLY ) for the I1 ,Then this afternoon I walked into the Sprint store and picked up the EVO . ...

Thread: Decisions, Decisions ?????????

Decisions, Decisions ?????????

I have been waiting ( IMPATIONTLY ) for the I1 ,Then this afternoon I walked into the Sprint store and picked up the EVO . WOW
    I know theres no comparison between the two , I use my direct connect and really dont want to give it up but if they dont release it soon I may just have to .

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think the concept behind the i1 is pretty slick and it even looks pretty cool, but like you said, there's no comparison. My advice- ditch the PTT and go with the EVO. It might take a while to get used to but it will be worth it in the end. I ditched PTT for the Hero (I'll be getting my EVO on Monday) and I'm glad I did, now I don't have to worry about my friends drunk chirping me in the middle of the night anymore.

But if you have your heart set on the i1, I believe the release is set for June 20th.

Welcome to SprintDroids

Leave me tell ya...I dropped PTT about 3 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did...I run Fire and EMS and PTT is a big part of that, and when I dropped it, I didnt miss it at all...Recently the FD bought us BB's witht he PTT and I hate it with a passion, most pain in the ass ever...I had the instinct, then the Palm Pre, and now the EVO and this is quite possibly the best decision I have ever, made...EVER!!!

Well the Evo won the coin toss , after thinking about it , if Im going to pay for a premium service I might as well use it to its full performance and get every penny from it as well .

danDroid
    Congrats on the decision! The good thing about Sprint is you can always take it back if you don't like it. That's highly unlikely though

TAKE IT BACK , HA .
    It has taken me all week to even find a store that had one . I finally called Sprint and it appeared that their corp stores had a lot in stock but where saving them for new customers after I had went in and was told none in stock and watched the people behind me walk out with two of them . needless to say I was P/O . so after a phone call I walked back in and was treated like royalty, with free screen protectors , car charger and a case .
    So no it will not be taken back .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Triumph View Post
    TAKE IT BACK , HA .
    It has taken me all week to even find a store that had one . I finally called Sprint and it appeared that their corp stores had a lot in stock but where saving them for new customers after I had went in and was told none in stock and watched the people behind me walk out with two of them . needless to say I was P/O . so after a phone call I walked back in and was treated like royalty, with free screen protectors , car charger and a case .
    So no it will not be taken back .
    Makes me wonder if my local stores are doing the same thing by telling me that their out of stock yet their keeping a supply for new customers. Geez I have three lines with Sprint you would think they would like to keep me as a customer.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links