Hello from sacramento area with my new evo

This is a discussion on Hello from sacramento area with my new evo within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Just got the Evo the other day and I have not been able to put it down! I'm glad to be free from the iphone ...

Thread: Hello from sacramento area with my new evo

Hello from sacramento area with my new evo

Just got the Evo the other day and I have not been able to put it down! I'm glad to be free from the iphone OS finally!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatTmoGuy View Post
    Just got the Evo the other day and I have not been able to put it down! I'm glad to be free from the iphone OS finally!
    Glad to have you aboard. Can I ask you what you didn't like about the iPhone? My personal dislikes is the closed nature and Apple (Steve Jobs) telling me what I should or shouldn't have on my phone.

it just didnt feel like i could do anything i really wanted to do with it anymore. i felt like if it was running android it could be free but it didnt run to well on 1.6 so i got the EVO. gave my girlfriend the apple device and i wont be looking back anytime in the near future

I am sure if you guys already know when Sprint 4G could be available by 2012 . Check the link where i got that information.

Link Address

Just to clarify Kvn is speaking about the Sacremento area.

Smile 4G in Sacramento

I have an EVO and I have a job where I drive all over the Sacramento area so recently I have been running the :4g: all day to look for it. I have found it in quite a decent sized area of Sacramento although nowhere near to covering all of it.
    I have found :4g: on I80 from Madison Avenue east to Taylor Road in Roseville. Also I have found :4g: in several areas of Roseville, mostly the area near and within the Automall. I have also found :4g: traveling on Auburn blvd from Greenback lane to almost Watt.
    These are the areas I have found. If anyone else has found it let me know. I have heard rumors that the Antelope area has great coverage. I have got speeds as fast as 8mbps down and 2mbps up.
    I hope we get it in a larger area soon since it looks like it is slowly rolling out here. I mean how ridiculous is it that Merced has it before Sacramento and San Francisco?

i get full 4G bars at the intersection of Pleasent Grove and Roseville Parkway in Roseville.

Quote Originally Posted by booharik View Post
    i get full 4G bars at the intersection of Pleasent Grove and Roseville Parkway in Roseville.
    Quote Originally Posted by liamnoel12345 View Post
    I have an EVO and I have a job where I drive all over the Sacramento area so recently I have been running the :4g: all day to look for it. I have found it in quite a decent sized area of Sacramento although nowhere near to covering all of it.
    I have found :4g: on I80 from Madison Avenue east to Taylor Road in Roseville. Also I have found :4g: in several areas of Roseville, mostly the area near and within the Automall. I have also found :4g: traveling on Auburn blvd from Greenback lane to almost Watt.
    These are the areas I have found. If anyone else has found it let me know. I have heard rumors that the Antelope area has great coverage. I have got speeds as fast as 8mbps down and 2mbps up.
    I hope we get it in a larger area soon since it looks like it is slowly rolling out here. I mean how ridiculous is it that Merced has it before Sacramento and San Francisco?
    Quote Originally Posted by kvncamper View Post
    I am sure if you guys already know when Sprint 4G could be available by 2012 . Check the link where i got that information.

Link Address
    What ever you hear about dates on :4g: service in your area is just quotes. Sprint upgrades towers on the regular they just are hitting some states in cities in odd orders. I live in Minnesota and I was supposed to get :4g: much later in the year. But at a meeting they showed me how they upgrade the easiest towers first to provide some :4g: every where.

Full bars

I get full bars I live next to the intersection of Madison and Manzanita. Lol funny we have 4G in this neighborhood but voice is not all that great.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links