Android Otaku from NY

This is a discussion on Android Otaku from NY within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; What's up everybody!! I am new to the boards, but have been playing with my Android phone for almost 6 months now. I came from ...

Thread: Android Otaku from NY

Android Otaku from NY

What's up everybody!!

I am new to the boards, but have been playing with my Android phone for almost 6 months now. I came from Blackberry (which I grudgingly still use for work) and refuse to turn back. In that 6 months I have gone from a casual Android user to a foaming at the mouth, rabid, Android Otaku. I have made many an iSheep jealous of my Android phone, and it is only a Moment!!

I have been a Linux user for almost ten years now, so going to an Android phone just seemed like a natural progression. Now it is time to start looking into a Tablet. The iPad is NOT an option, obviously, so it is either wait for a really nice Tablet or just get the Evo.

Wait, I am gonna get the Evo regardless!!

:-)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

danDroid
    Welcome to Sprint Droids! Once we start seeing android tablets running v2.2, it's going to be a great combination.

Admin
    Welcome to the site, glad to have ya.

Thanks for the welcome. I hope so soon, especially with all the new features that FroYo will have.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links