Hello, I am a former Palm Pre User

This is a discussion on Hello, I am a former Palm Pre User within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi, I was one of the first here in my city to own a Palm Pre. I bought it because I loved the Multi-tasking and ...

Thread: Hello, I am a former Palm Pre User

Hello, I am a former Palm Pre User

Hi,

I was one of the first here in my city to own a Palm Pre. I bought it because I loved the Multi-tasking and "page views", but I also bought it with the idea that it would be coming out with Voice Command in the near future.

Well, here it is over a year later and still no Voice Command in site, so switch to the EVO, I did.

Battery life seems to be a problem, and my Voice Command does not work with Bluetooth, but I see that Android 2.2 release will definately fix the Voice Command over Bluetooth.

There are tips to increase battery life.

So far, I also love the way most web pages appear as normal and not in a mobile web page.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm a Pre user from 6/6/09 and ready to move to EVO for same reason. How effectively does VAC work on EVO? I need it while out of office to contact customers, vendors & office. Does it work well? Also, concerned after reading that EVO can't multitask when downloading or uploading? Is this true or is it just someone's rant that hasn't figured it out yet? Thanks for help in my decision making.

Admin
    Hey Gary, welcome to the site. Glad you are happy with your EVO so far.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links