As Requested..

This is a discussion on As Requested.. within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Howdy. I am Ida Hands. Costumer, SASS member (Single Action Shooting Society) and Sprint semi-returnee. I got my first Sprint phone when there were no ...

Thread: As Requested..

As Requested..

Howdy. I am Ida Hands. Costumer, SASS member (Single Action Shooting Society) and Sprint semi-returnee.

I got my first Sprint phone when there were no monthly fees, just a per call fee. I still have that plan for my Mother who can only use the phone that came with that plan.

I left Sprint a while ago because they assigned the phone number I was using and had been using for a year and a half to someone else. Imagine my surprise when someone called me and told me I had THEIR phone number because they had just been assigned that number. Imagine her BOYFRIEND'S surprise when I told him not to call because it wasn't her number.

Well, we looked around and decided the HTC EVO 4G would be right for us in every way but price. They sure fleece you when it comes to money and technology. We moved from our Happy T-Mobile to Sprint. They have to prove themselves to me for a while.

EVO Problems. Hmm.... did I make a mistake?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    I think the EVO is a great phone. It has a few small kinks to work out but nothing show-stopping and they already have some OTA (over the air) updates planned.

I wouldn't be too worried if I were you.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links