Enjoying my EVO

This is a discussion on Enjoying my EVO within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello from San Antonio, Texas. I purchased my phone on-line the day of release and received it the following Monday. I also ordered another one ...

Thread: Enjoying my EVO

Enjoying my EVO

Hello from San Antonio, Texas. I purchased my phone on-line the day of release and received it the following Monday. I also ordered another one on-line for my son and received it two days later. We are having fun exploring all the features. We keep it plugged in when we are home. Need to try out those suggestions posted to save battery usage. We had no problems activating it and transferring phone contacts. We activated it on-line and Sprint representatives were great so we were able to explore the phone right away.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i just got my htc evo.i have a palm pre. can any one tell me how to transfer my contacts from pre to htc evo. thanks

Admin
    Hey guys, welcome to the site!

Pre ordered mine from Best Buy,love it but as a previous iphone user,still have my doubts i still have the iphone i cant make my mind which one to keep.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links