When will they have more???

This is a discussion on When will they have more??? within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Well, my wife and I have decided to trade in our Palm 755's for the EVO. Now we can't find one! Sprint has been out ...

Thread: When will they have more???

When will they have more???

Well, my wife and I have decided to trade in our Palm 755's for the EVO. Now we can't find one! Sprint has been out of stock since last Thursday! Does anyone know when HTC plans to deliver more phones?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

They have been out of stock longer than that (at least locally).

My Sprint store has about 80 people on a waiting list. They are getting 3 phones a day. I'm supposed to get a phone "in about a week", according to them earlier today.

Check other sources, retailers, etc. Most will show backorder but you might just get lucky and find one someplace.

I'm also wanting to upgrade from a Treo 755.

I'm in the same boat, as of yesterday I was told that I'm #23 out of 90 on the list. This is just from one store that I'm on a waiting list. The two other stores that I'm their lists would not tell me where I stood on their lists.

My local Best Buy has them in stock and even the sprint kiosk in the mall have them but the corp stores and on line dont have them . The best time to check on line is early in the mornings .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Triumph View Post
    My local Best Buy has them in stock and even the sprint kiosk in the mall have them but the corp stores and on line dont have them . The best time to check on line is early in the mornings .
    Here in Nashville, no one has then. Best Buy only recieved their pre-orders and 1 demo. They haven't seen a new on since the launch.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links