Noob waiting patiently!!!

This is a discussion on Noob waiting patiently!!! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Noob here just stopping by to say hi! No evo for me yet,my girlfriend works for sprint and they can't get them yet but it ...

Thread: Noob waiting patiently!!!

Noob waiting patiently!!!

Noob here just stopping by to say hi! No evo for me yet,my girlfriend works for sprint and they can't get them yet but it looks like they are worth the wait from what I'm learning from this forum thank you all!!!!!
    I'm already buying accessories!!!!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

danDroid
    Welcome to the site r1! What phone are you running now?

Quote Originally Posted by danDroid View Post
    Welcome to the site r1! What phone are you running now?
    Palm Pre!!! In my opinion I believe Palm and Sprint dropped the ball with the pre!

also waiting, not so patiently

I'm on the waiting list although they won't tell me how far down I am. My current phone: my trusty Treo 650 [2004]. It's served me well because I've used it mostly just as a phone until earlier this year.
    Now that my habits and needs have changed I need an update, and living in a Sprint 4G city it makes sense to go with EVO. But I'm salivating while watching all the unboxing and review videos!

Quote Originally Posted by greybear View Post
    I'm on the waiting list although they won't tell me how far down I am. My current phone: my trusty Treo 650 [2004]. It's served me well because I've used it mostly just as a phone until earlier this year.
    Now that my habits and needs have changed I need an update, and living in a Sprint 4G city it makes sense to go with EVO. But I'm salivating while watching all the unboxing and review videos!
    You and I both!!!!!!!!!! I was @ a walmart yesterday & was real close to just buying it for the full price but being that my other hobbies (guns & motorcycles)have a choke hold on my wallet right now I just couldn't do it!
    By the way I'm drooling like a neopolitan mastiff!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Woohoo! I'm now #38 on the waitlist at Sprint and #20 at Radio Shack! I hope RS calls first so that I don't have to do the rebate dance.
    A few of our Austin Sprint stores have worked through their waitlists and are now selling their EVOs first-come, first-served. You pretty much have to be in the store when the shipment [usually 5] comes in. Even if you call when they've been delivered, the store won't hold one for you. Not for one minute.

Talking

Waiting no more! Called Sprint office, they had received a shipment of 5. I got dressed in 5 mins & hauled ass over there! 3 were already gone in the first half hour.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links