Former ATT/Iphon3g user...now moved on to the harder stuff...Sprint/Evo 4g user.

This is a discussion on Former ATT/Iphon3g user...now moved on to the harder stuff...Sprint/Evo 4g user. within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; The phone is great. Love the way it feels in my hand, makes the iphone feel like a toddlers toy. Great service from Sprint is ...

Thread: Former ATT/Iphon3g user...now moved on to the harder stuff...Sprint/Evo 4g user.

Former ATT/Iphon3g user...now moved on to the harder stuff...Sprint/Evo 4g user.

The phone is great. Love the way it feels in my hand, makes the iphone feel like a toddlers toy. Great service from Sprint is a plus.

2 complaints- the alarm is not consistent, been late to work a few times already.

Video playback, doesn't take up the whole screen and quality is not what i expected.

Besides that..Great phone, wouldn't trade it for anything else..

Oh and I bought my phone from Radioshack for $199, no mail in rebates.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Video playback is full screen on my Evo. You need to make sure the vids you put on it are 16:9. Any other aspect ratio wont fill the screen entirely.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links