Howdy

This is a discussion on Howdy within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; First time Android user, long time nerd. Just picked up a new Samsung Intercept to replace my aging Blackberry Curve 8330. I'm a bit underwhelmed ...

Thread: Howdy

Unhappy Howdy

First time Android user, long time nerd. Just picked up a new Samsung Intercept to replace my aging Blackberry Curve 8330. I'm a bit underwhelmed and more than a little peeved. It is unreliable, sluggish, and unresponsive at times. That's quite disappointing after all of the wonderful things I've heard about the Evo 4G, the Hero, and numerous other handsets from trusted people like Leo Laporte.

I've only had it nearly three days and I've already rebooted it three times and reset it to factory settings just a few hours ago. This doesn't bode well. Is Froyo coming anytime soon? Does anyone know if that fixes this? Does anyone have any tips on how to make my Intercept work better?

Thanks!

Tyler

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome , sorry to here about your problems .
    I you have had to do a factory reset I believe its time to return it .

I got it at BestBuy so I have up to 30 days. I'm going to give it a little time, but I'm with you on the returning it bit. I would have gotten an Evo 4G if the damn thing wasn't so flipping expensive per month!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links