Hello everyone

This is a discussion on Hello everyone within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; My wife and I have been with Sprint for over 10 years. I'm a retired Lucent employee and we made Sprint's equipment, so I have ...

Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

My wife and I have been with Sprint for over 10 years.
    I'm a retired Lucent employee and we made Sprint's equipment, so I have a lifetime discount on my service plan.
    We started out with these huge, archaic, black phones that I can hardly remember, then upgraded to Qualcomm QCP 3035's by Kyocera, and then Qualcomm 3G CDMA' MM5600's by Sanyo.
    My wife still has hers, and she likes it, but mine got wet and died.
    I bought an LG Rumor Touch last Friday and although I like the phone overall, I can't send a text.
    I Googled my problem and found out it is common with this phone, so it is going back and I'm going to get an EVO 4G.
    I enjoy hacking stuff so I'm really itching for the EVO 4G.
    I also enjoy riding and drag racing my motorcycles and recreational gold prospecting and mining.
    I'm hoping to be a constructive member of this forum, but will probably have more questions than answers in the begining.

Tai

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

danDroid
    Welcome to the forum Tai, glad to have you on board!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links