Hi Everyone!!!

This is a discussion on Hi Everyone!!! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I hope I'm posting to the right spot...I'm new to the forum and to droids...I recently "settled" for a Sprint HTC Hero because of the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

I hope I'm posting to the right spot...I'm new to the forum and to droids...I recently "settled" for a Sprint HTC Hero because of the lack of stock for the EVO. Now I hear I can get one this week so I need to make a decision pronto and I just love to hear about all the new things people are finding out about their droids! I can get wordy so just tell me to "shut it" and I'm cool with that! LOL!

Opps I'm in Virginia (for the moment)!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

danDroid
    Welcome to the forum! I'd vote for trading it back in on the EVO

I'd vote for trading it back in on the EVO
    +1 :htcevoiso::4g:

Thanks Dan and Metalhead

Can I ask why you would trade it in for the EVO? Now, remember I am NEW to this droid, 3G, 4G thing...I thought the only difference between the Hero and the Evo is the 3G and 4G (which is not available everywhere at this time) and the size...(Stop laughing you two...lol...educate me! ) Thanks!

I, too, recently joined the ranks of the Droid-brandishing Sprint users, and I first went for the Intercept. Big mistake. Traded it in yesterday for a Hero and I couldn't be happier (Thanks, MetalHead!). I would say, though, that if you can handle the rates on the Evo 4G, I'd get that. It's the monthly cost on the Evo which is keeping me in the Hero for now. I'll move up when 4G is settled in the OC and rates get realistic

Thanks for your input Mobodojo!

Aren't you on the Anything Plan? With just the one charge? I couldn't live without it!

Quote Originally Posted by bigkitty813 View Post
    Aren't you on the Anything Plan? With just the one charge? I couldn't live without it!
    My wife (I can already hear the gales of shrieking laughter, so go ahead, get it out of your system :P) typically handles plan management, but I know we are not on the SE plan. We have three phones on a family plan, and we get pretty much everything, except the unlimited minutes, which we don't need anyway. I recall there being talk about a reason for NOT having the SE plan, but since my wife was telling me, I wasn't listening! ZING!!

I kid the wife

Whether you're on the SE plan or not, it's the extra $10.00 per month for the EVO that a lot of people can't justify. Perhaps there is no 4G service in their immediate future, or perhaps they are just not heavy data users and don't need a blazingly fast data connection.

It's a shame you can't get the EVO with just a 3G radio (and thus no extra 4G access charge) so that everyone can experience this great phone. But then, that would be kinda like buying a Corvette with a V6.
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

If I had that kinda money I would have as many 6 cylinder corvettes as possible and yes trade the Hero in .

@ mobodojo --- LOL! Too funny
    @ rich_c - I was a bit surprised by the added charge for the EVO and really dont' see the justification for it.
    @ Mr. Triumph - LOL! "have as many 6c vettes as possible"

Thank you gentlemen! Much appreciated!
    I love this group quick and active responders...!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links