Hoping for guidance and help

This is a discussion on Hoping for guidance and help within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hey guys... Just joined as a suggestion from XDA. I wanted a place that was not going to ridicule me for my questions. I came ...

Thread: Hoping for guidance and help

Hoping for guidance and help

Hey guys...

Just joined as a suggestion from XDA. I wanted a place that was not going to ridicule me for my questions.

I came from wimo with the mogul and the touch pro, and now on the Evo. I have had it since the release date, have not rooted it (and don't really see a personal need to). I used to flash my touch pro with a new rom every week, and I would like to break that habit... I screwed it up more then once.

Anyway... I am looking for a place to help with some basic questions, especially when it comes to Android stuff, which is what is really new to me.

I have figured out a lot on my own, but could always use some help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hey! Welcome to SprintDroids, glad you signed up! Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have, it's what we're here for

Cp i also came from winmo (diamond). I just hated that phone. The Evo has been a huge relief to me because its much easier to work with. I thing you will find this site very helpful

How do I "root" my HTC hero, and where can I get more info?

Quote Originally Posted by Russgo63 View Post
    How do I "root" my HTC hero, and where can I get more info?
    If you google search you'll find alot of help on rooting the hero. Here's just one i found that looked easy

Easy Sprint HTC Hero root!!!! with 2.1 installed - Android Central Forums

Junior Member venom_sprintdroids's Avatar
    Ya I moved to Tue EVO from a Mogul. I miss having programs and services at the push of a button. Rather than relying on menus. But the 1ghz Snappy D makes me forget all about WinCE.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links