Been Sprinting since the first camera phone

This is a discussion on Been Sprinting since the first camera phone within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I joined Sprint PCS when they released the Sanyo SCP-5300. That was before picture mail and other 'plan features' were available. Unlimited Vision was $10. ...

Thread: Been Sprinting since the first camera phone

Junior Member venom_sprintdroids's Avatar

Been Sprinting since the first camera phone

I joined Sprint PCS when they released the Sanyo SCP-5300. That was before picture mail and other 'plan features' were available. Unlimited Vision was $10.

My next phone was the Sanyo SCP-5600. Then I grabbed up the WinCE'r Mogul when it was released.

I stuck with my Mogul knowing that new phones were losing physical shortcuts. I use my phone in ways that makes the average person's head explode. I knew the iPhone couldn't handle my multitasking. I needed processing power. I had to wait.

I resisted the Hero and slide out keyboard from the Samsung.

I picked up the EVO a day after the release. I couldn't purchase it from the Sprint Store on 6/4. I had one held for me but once I arrived around 3:45pm EST the EVO crash was in full effect. The EVO release caused the network that Sprint uses to fail. They couldnt sell me the phone. Even after I offered the manager cash to buy the phone at MSRP. He refused due to Sprint's inventory tracking based on device ESNs and job security. I stayed at the store till close, hoping the system would come up. I spent the next 3 hours flirting with a cute Sprint sales associate while gaining some hands on with the EVO. I left disappointed but not empty handed. No phone but I got her number.

I must say I am sad I lost my unlimited data that I had grandfather'd since 03.

I hate myself for all the time I put into WinCE.

But I'm loving Android and EVO.

Now its time I try to pick thru this forum and gain knowledge in order to pwn Android's frozen yogurt..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Venom glad to have you aboard.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links