Newer to Sprint, just got the Epic

This is a discussion on Newer to Sprint, just got the Epic within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello folks. New guy from Portland, Oregon(4G YA!) here. I've been with Sprint for about two months. I had the Moment and it was simply ...

Thread: Newer to Sprint, just got the Epic

Newer to Sprint, just got the Epic

Hello folks. New guy from Portland, Oregon(4G YA!) here. I've been with Sprint for about two months.
    I had the Moment and it was simply okay. It did get me hooked on Android. I took that back and got the Epic on release day. I .

The Epic could easily rival the iPhone4.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

DeArcher being new to 4g i do have one tip for you. Use 3g most of the time and rely on 4g when you need it. Its not just to save battery. For me if i am on 4g and moving (driving somewhere) 4g is not as reliable as 3g. Now once you are in a set location with 4g its amazing.

Now the step up you made from the Moment to the Epic, i'm sure has been a welcome change. In comparing your Epic to an iphone i'm assuming you came to Sprint from AT&T? How has Sprint been compared to your last provider?

As far as android i totally agree, by far the best OS i have ever used.

Quote Originally Posted by jak89 View Post
    DeArcher being new to 4g i do have one tip for you. Use 3g most of the time and rely on 4g when you need it. Its not just to save battery. For me if i am on 4g and moving (driving somewhere) 4g is not as reliable as 3g. Now once you are in a set location with 4g its amazing.

Now the step up you made from the Moment to the Epic, i'm sure has been a welcome change. In comparing your Epic to an iphone i'm assuming you came to Sprint from AT&T? How has Sprint been compared to your last provider?

As far as android i totally agree, by far the best OS i have ever used.
    Ya, I rarely use 4G. I live right on the edge of the 4G coverage area of Portland so I am only using it when downtown and 4G is solid for coverage.

The step up from the Moment to the Epic has been amazing.

Comparing my Epic to an iPhone is possible because I work with iPhones daily(my job involves supporting them). The Epic wins hands down. I came from Verizon to Sprint and am appreciating the customer service and good price for a good plan. Great value.

Well I'm glad your initial experience has been good and welcome to the forum.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links