Yep Im a Newbie!

This is a discussion on Yep Im a Newbie! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hey everyone just saying whats up and introducing myself. I just got the EPIC about a week ago and can't wait to pimp my phone....

Thread: Yep Im a Newbie!

Junior Member billyd863@yahoo.com's Avatar

Yep Im a Newbie!

Hey everyone just saying whats up and introducing myself. I just got the EPIC about a week ago and can't wait to pimp my phone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to SprintDroids!

LOL. Pimp your phone? If you own an Epic or Evo, you don't need to pimp it. I just whip out my stock phone and show people "Hey here's all the pizza joints around us" or "I just posted this pic of you on Facebook" or "Here's a video I just shot" or "Just a minute and I'll figure out how to get us there" and their jaws drop. No pimping necessary. :D
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

Quote Originally Posted by rich_c View Post
    Welcome to SprintDroids!

LOL. Pimp your phone? If you own an Epic or Evo, you don't need to pimp it. I just whip out my stock phone and show people "Hey here's all the pizza joints around us" or "I just posted this pic of you on Facebook" or "Here's a video I just shot" or "Just a minute and I'll figure out how to get us there" and their jaws drop. No pimping necessary. :D

Or just straight up say. "4G" and walk away slowly. lol

how do you like the epic i have the evo

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links