Yes sir made the switch!

This is a discussion on Yes sir made the switch! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello everyone! My name is Tony and I just made the switch to sprint from at&t...I just didn't trust the new iphone. Had the EVO ...

Thread: Yes sir made the switch!

Yes sir made the switch!

Hello everyone! My name is Tony and I just made the switch to sprint from at&t...I just didn't trust the new iphone. Had the EVO for 3 days now and it seems like I have much to learn from playing around on this forum. Thanks in advance for all the advice I'll get from here.

My anxiety about "viruses" led me to ask this question. Should a game have access to your Phone Call (read phone state and identity). This message makes me very nervous! Or does it simply mean while you are playing a game, the game will stop or notify you of the incoming call?? Again, sincere hello and TIA!

T

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by control View Post
    Hello everyone! My name is Tony and I just made the switch to sprint from at&t...I just didn't trust the new iphone. Had the EVO for 3 days now and it seems like I have much to learn from playing around on this forum. Thanks in advance for all the advice I'll get from here.

My anxiety about "viruses" led me to ask this question. Should a game have access to your Phone Call (read phone state and identity). This message makes me very nervous! Or does it simply mean while you are playing a game, the game will stop or notify you of the incoming call?? Again, sincere hello and TIA!

T
    I'm not sure on how accurate I am but most of what you said made since. But to be on the safe side there is an app called lookout mobile security. Very reliable and a good app in general It's like Norton or any other anti virus scanner but for your phone. https://www.mylookout.com/ So check it out I use this and never worry about anything I download off the market.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links