New to the forum!

This is a discussion on New to the forum! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi I'm Steez, I'm from St. Petersburg, FL and I have a Samsung Epic 4G, upgraded from a Palm Pre which wasn't too bad of ...

Thread: New to the forum!

Smile New to the forum!

Hi I'm Steez, I'm from St. Petersburg, FL and I have a Samsung Epic 4G, upgraded from a Palm Pre which wasn't too bad of a phone until I had to get it replaced five different times for hardware failure... Now I have an Epic and I am loving it so far. I had a G1 with T-Mobile for about a year so I knew about the Android platform and enjoyed it before I switched back to Sprint a couple months before they started releasing their Android phones, hence getting the Pre.

Android FTW though!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi Steez! Welcome to SprintDroids!

Do you get 4G in St. Pete? I live north of Clearwater and don't get anything yet. When I am in Clearwater I get a 4G notification but I can't get an IP address.

We were supposed to have 4G in Tampa in August. Still waiting and paying my $10.00 "4G is free but you have to pay anyway" fee.
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

I tested it yesterday but didn't get anything. I did get :4g: at the :sprint: store on Tyrone randomly and was downloading and watching videos and it was very nice, definitely fast.

The $10 toll does suck but you gotta pay to play! Haha. I'm loving my Epic so far, I've been setting it up the way I want it and it's been running great, no issues at all and my GPS seems to be okie so far.

We definitely need to get :4g: coverage out here so that the extra $10 is worth it, at least a little bit at least...

HI

Hi Everyone;
    I am new to this forum, as a matter of fact, I am new to forums in general, I am finding it a bit confusing. I own an evo, which is almost 30 days old. I've had a few problems, the main one being the voice dialer, or lack of there of. I have been using voice dialer for 5 years and I miss it. I'm thinking of switching to an Epic, but I cannot make up my mind. Does anyone have any advice?
    Thanks

another fl person...welcome...hows your connection speed there?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links