New To Android

This is a discussion on New To Android within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi Folks. I'm MontyPython2000 from Tampa, FL. I ordered a HTC Evo 4G and I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow. Before this I had a Palm ...

Thread: New To Android

New To Android

Hi Folks. I'm MontyPython2000 from Tampa, FL. I ordered a HTC Evo 4G and I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow. Before this I had a Palm Treo 755p for like three years.

I was starting to suffer from smartphone envy since my friends had Palm Pres, iPhones, and HTC Heroes and whatnot.

I wouldn't have minded an iPhone 4 but considering I was on a SERO plan, going from $30 a month to $100 a month (or whatever the cost for an iPhone plan is) just wasn't gonna happen.

I do have one potentially stupid question to start:
    Will I need to charge my Evo for an absurdly long time for the first charge?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by MontyPython2000 View Post
    Hi Folks. I'm MontyPython2000 from Tampa, FL. I ordered a HTC Evo 4G and I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow. Before this I had a Palm Treo 755p for like three years.

I was starting to suffer from smartphone envy since my friends had Palm Pres, iPhones, and HTC Heroes and whatnot.

I wouldn't have minded an iPhone 4 but considering I was on a SERO plan, going from $30 a month to $100 a month (or whatever the cost for an iPhone plan is) just wasn't gonna happen.

I do have one potentially stupid question to start:
    Will I need to charge my Evo for an absurdly long time for the first charge?
    To break in the battery I would say 10+ hours. But for all new batteries it suggest 24+ hours 10 should do you though.
    Cedric Cyrus
    Saint Paul, MN
    Evo 4G, I HATE APPLE!

Thanks Cedric. My Evo is up and running; absolutely loving it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links