Brand New to the Droid World with the EVO

This is a discussion on Brand New to the Droid World with the EVO within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; My fiance and I just recently bought the HTC EVO and have been playing with it for about a week now. I have ran across ...

Thread: Brand New to the Droid World with the EVO

Brand New to the Droid World with the EVO

My fiance and I just recently bought the HTC EVO and have been playing with it for about a week now. I have ran across some sites that mention rooting the phone, but I am also seeing that it's not possible with the current software that I have. Is this correct? It says that I am running 3.30.651.3 software. Can someone help?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think that's right. But recently on twitter they said that they are running tests on the version of unrevoked for the new evos. So soon you'll be able to do unrevoked on your phone. Trust me and a bunch of other evo users, IT will be worth it. The evo is a great phone before root and is even better with root. Enjoy it!

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Free! Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
    http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417

danDroid
    Welcome to the forum!

Hey Brand new to this forum. Started selling android phones and want to edu. my self on whats current as far as issues, applications and so on any tips or knowlage is much appreciated Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BbWolf316 View Post
    My fiance and I just recently bought the HTC EVO and have been playing with it for about a week now. I have ran across some sites that mention rooting the phone, but I am also seeing that it's not possible with the current software that I have. Is this correct? It says that I am running 3.30.651.3 software. Can someone help?
    Check out this link. Claims it will root any EVO.

[ROOT] ~~~ HTC EVO - Universal Auto Root ~~~ (updated for 2.02)(12/15/10) - xda-developers

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links