hnd56

This is a discussion on hnd56 within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I needed advise if I bought a Samsung or a Htc Epic 4g phone with sprint as its server will I be able to use ...

Thread: hnd56

hnd56

I needed advise if I bought a Samsung or a Htc Epic 4g phone with sprint as its server will I be able to use it out side of USA ? Do i need for it to be unlocked?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Can someone please guide me on the purchase of a Samsung epic 4g or a Htc Evo 4g .If it is curently in USA locked with Sprint can it be ok to use in say Australia ?

Looks like you can. The EVO will work in any country that suports GSM or CDMA networks. Check out Sprint's page for exact details.

Traveling Internationally

Quote Originally Posted by MajorKillin View Post
    Looks like you can. The EVO will work in any country that suports GSM or CDMA networks. Check out Sprint's page for exact details.

Traveling Internationally
    That is not entirely correct. The EVO does not have a GSM radio in it so it can't operate on GSM networks.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links