New member...

This is a discussion on New member... within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I plan on getting the EVO Shift here in a few weeks. I am excited to get it... Quick history on my most recent phones: ...

Thread: New member...

New member...

I plan on getting the EVO Shift here in a few weeks. I am excited to get it...

Quick history on my most recent phones:
    I had the pre, then a 2nd pre, then a 3rd pre! I called it quits after 3 of them and got a used curve 8530. I had that for months then dropped that in the toilet. So, right now I'm using a beat up HTC touch pro a friend gave me... waiting for 1 Feb 2011!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

danDroid
    Welcome to the forum nauss85! Be sure to let us know how it works out for ya!

After talking to the wife, I convinced her to left me get the EVO. This way I can get a otterbox case for it and it will last a LONG time... That was the issue with the pre. So more than likely I will get the EVO instead. I still want to try both out side by side before I make my decision.

Admin
    Welcome to the site!

hi friends, i am Alden. i want to know about the android phones. so joined this discussion.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links