Hey everyone

This is a discussion on Hey everyone within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hope everyone is doing well. I have a samsung epic and absolutely love it. It's got its quirks like every phone, but overall, I'm very ...

Thread: Hey everyone

Hey everyone

Hope everyone is doing well. I have a samsung epic and absolutely love it. It's got its quirks like every phone, but overall, I'm very happy with it!!

Shelly

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Evo 4g

I got an EVO back in October and love the Android OS. The EVO is a nice phone too, for some things. Videos and games are not it's forte because of the weak Snapdragon CPU/GPU.

I've been frequenting Android Forums and when I was looking around for news about CES and the dual core phones coming out this year I came across these forums for Sprint Android users and decided to register.

With that said, is there any news about a dual core phone coming out for Sprint? AT&T and Verizon are both getting two or three so I was hoping to see something for Sprint as well.

danDroid
    Welcome to the forum Shelly!

Quote Originally Posted by munchkinmenus View Post
    Hope everyone is doing well. I have a samsung epic and absolutely love it. It's got its quirks like every phone, but overall, I'm very happy with it!!

Shelly

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links