New Droid User

This is a discussion on New Droid User within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I just purchased an HTC EVO 4G. In the past I've been using a Blackberry and really never cared much for touch screens. My daughter ...

Thread: New Droid User

New Droid User

I just purchased an HTC EVO 4G. In the past I've been using a Blackberry and really never cared much for touch screens. My daughter talked me into it and I'm actually getting to like it but it's a whole different world. There's alot for me to learn. I will say one thing tho. This thing does just about everything except wash dishes..... No please don't tell me there's an App for that. Any tips, tricks, suggestions or even must have Apps please let me know.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

came to android from BB too. Love the Evo that I have. Look into getting it rooted. If you think it's great now, once you root the phone, it'll be sooooooo fast!

Unhappy

I am a novice. What does it mean when you note root your phone. Can someone explain or advise where to get info.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links