New to forum, EVO, not Android

This is a discussion on New to forum, EVO, not Android within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hey all, I'm a former big-red Droid1 user that jumped to Sprint recently for the cheaper bill. A few friends of mine have EVO 4G's ...

Thread: New to forum, EVO, not Android

New to forum, EVO, not Android

Hey all,

I'm a former big-red Droid1 user that jumped to Sprint recently for the cheaper bill. A few friends of mine have EVO 4G's and I didn't want to wait for another billing cycle to pass before I made the jump otherwise I might have waited for the EVO 3D. I live near Chicago and currently work as an IT Contractor in Chicago. Love the 4G service in the city.

I got used to HTC Sense quickly but a few things bugged me that HTC does that are changes from stock Android. I don't like Gallery not synching with Picasa since all my pictures are on Picasa. The HTC Facebook app isn't my favorite either but I've heard the only good FB app is on iOS and I'm NOT going to go to an @pple device.

No real huge problems after about a month of use. The phone does lock up but generally only when 4G is on and doesn't seem to lock up consistantly in any program.

Off to fill out my profile info....Cheers!

D*

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There's an app for Picasa, I've got it & it works great. I think its called, Picasa Tool.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk.

Thanks! I do have that app. It works fine but pure Android allows you to synchronize your Gallery folders with Picasa. The phone handles this once you log in and allow it to do so. HTC must have a relationship with Flikr as you can do this same type of synchronization with the HTC Gallery application in the settings only with a Flikr account. Since I already have my photos in Picasa I'd like to not have to move them.

Quote Originally Posted by android1561 View Post
    There's an app for Picasa, I've got it & it works great. I think its called, Picasa Tool.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk.

I just checked, my EVO doesn't give me the option to natively sync with Picasa. I have to use the app I guess.

I uninstalled it

The software wouldn't load my albums and gave some "can find Google" error so I just decided the Picasa web albums worked way better and all I had to do was bookmark it in the browser.

https://picasaweb.google.com/m

I just checked, my EVO doesn't give me the option to natively sync with Picasa. I have to use the app I guess.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links