I'm New

This is a discussion on I'm New within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hey All, I'm new to the forum. I am having some issues with my phone (I guess if I weren't, I wouldn't be here, right?). ...

Thread: I'm New

Question I'm New

Hey All,

I'm new to the forum. I am having some issues with my phone (I guess if I weren't, I wouldn't be here, right?). Firstly, I cannot get my EVO4G to work with roadrunner. I think I've tried everything. Does anyone know the smtp settings for the sprintpcs.com? Also, how would I go about finding out what my full e-mail address and password are? Secondly, the call duration on the call log disappeared after I installed a software update. Unfortunately, I used this feature quite often to bill clients. Does anyone know to to bring that one back? I downloaded a call duration app, but it only displays for a quick second and unless I note it right away, it's gone forever. Thirdly, I downloaded mp3 ringtones, but they are not showing in my ringtone selection options, what am I missing there? Lastly, (it is enough, isn't it?), I want to know if there's a pc application that I can download my apps to. My memory is full on my phone, yet I don't feel comfortable actually deleting my apps. I would rather back them up somewhere/somehow for potential future use.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

my phone is very low on spae

I cannot figure out how to delete my downloads from the internet or where to find them
    . Please help

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links