Introduction and quest for help

This is a discussion on Introduction and quest for help within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi every one, Happy New Year greetings from Singapore. I'm a 63 year old male from Singapore, still at work engaged in the Oil & ...

Thread: Introduction and quest for help

Introduction and quest for help

Hi every one, Happy New Year greetings from Singapore.

I'm a 63 year old male from Singapore, still at work engaged in the Oil & Gas Offshore business. I'm happenly married and have daughters 16-21 year age and a boy 5.years old.

I just bought myself today a Galaxy Note and totally new to Android. I'm still waiting for my 3G network data roaming connection to be connected. Despite of being connected to my wireless home network, I'm not able to connect to the Internet. Am I missing something in my phone settings or does the Galaxy Note not connect to internet with wifi connection . I have set up my wireless connection and WiFi Icon confirms to be connected. Regardless, when connecting to internet I receive messege to check if device has data connection. Any experts advise much appreciated.

cheers, Yvon

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

329 times
    Welcome to the site.

North Carolina
    14 times
    Welcome to the community and congrats on such a great Family. Thats one of the most important things in life. Anyways glad to have you with us and I will post a few links below to try and help you out with your problems. Hope you can get it fixed and post back up if you can't. Dive on in and enjoy the community.

My galaxy note connects to linksys wifi at home but no internet, my iphone4 , ipad work fine on the same wifi network? - I bought this phone y-day and i am unable to connect since y-day :: Ask Me Fast

Samsung Galaxy Note? - AT&T Community Support

Droid 2/Liberty 2.0.1/Oc'ed/1.3ghz
    Visit our sister site for more info

Columbia, Misery (Missouri)
    8 times
    You might download (if you can) wi-fi analyzer from the Market and see if it's getting a signal at all.
    I know that don't help much.
    And I totally agree about family.
    My son and daughter are really all that matter in my world. Everything else is comparatively incidental.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by titanoman; 02-05-2012 at 04:21 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links