Hello Everyone Ragde here from JuANDROID.org - Philippines

This is a discussion on Hello Everyone Ragde here from JuANDROID.org - Philippines within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Mabuhay android.net peeps! I'm Ragde from Philippines. I am just doing android dev and low level marketing since late may 2011, I've been through many ...

Thread: Hello Everyone Ragde here from JuANDROID.org - Philippines

Hello Everyone Ragde here from JuANDROID.org - Philippines

Mabuhay android.net peeps!

I'm Ragde from Philippines. I am just doing android dev and low level marketing since late may 2011, I've been through many scripting and programming language/platform before but I find Android as platform for limitless opportunities. In fact, I see Android as a driver that could help our economy (Philippine economy) to raise from what we are currently in. Committed to that vision, I am teaching full time (my 2nd semester now) at our local public university at Makati City, I want to share my vision to my students that Android could indeed help to raise and contribute from our economy. I want them to practice what skills they gained in Android Development here locally rather than going abroad because of limited opportunities available on our current local market.

Few of the reasons why I joined on android.net Community are to share what type of market we have currently here in the Philippines and to help connect android.net members to grassroots level (college students) developers. My personal reasons are to learn a lot from android.net Community by reading informative threads which could help me to share more knowledge to my students and to know more of the members behind this community. I also co founded a community called JuANDROID.org which focused our efforts connecting to grassroots level of developers (college students), we don't compete with other local android communities because our main targets are students. Rather that compete with other android community we help them connect to students through our efforts.

Thank you for reading my intro android.net members, I need a lot of reading to do so I need to cut my intro for now. Thanks and see you soon.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

to the forum!

Android Lurker MeowMixMakesMeDoTricks's Avatar
    Welcome!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android.net

Twitter
    jfhrtn
    Welcome to the community and glad you joined us. Dive on in and enjoy the community
    Droid 2/Liberty 2.0.1/Oc'ed/1.3ghz
    Visit our sister site Droidforums.net for more info

Thanks netoon, CJM, MeowMixMakesMeDoTricks and 252chevyboyz for the warm welcome.

Welcome to the site.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links