GLADE to Meet all of you!!!!!

This is a discussion on GLADE to Meet all of you!!!!! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I am bit of a Geek with NO Cert.... UNEMPLOYED......Took test for IT School, back in Sept...Passed, got full paid tution...YEE HA...Just as I had ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 252chevyboyz

Thread: GLADE to Meet all of you!!!!!

Cool GLADE to Meet all of you!!!!!

I am bit of a Geek with NO Cert.... UNEMPLOYED......Took test for IT School, back in Sept...Passed, got full paid tution...YEE HA...Just as I had all my requirements on PC done.......MAJOR CRASH/HACK..All equipment was windows....Unrepairable.....Enough of that...Got transformer tablet, so now Android addict..Some things I know I am not accessing....So joined, for info, freinds and fun. Hopefully, soon I can be helpful.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    jfhrtn
    Welcome to the community Blue and wow it looks like you have had a busy past 6 months. Also glad to have you with us and feel free to share any of your knowledge. I am also an Android addict. There is always something to tinker on and something to do with Android. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Dive on in and enjoy the community.
    BluesHeeler likes this.
    Droid 2/Liberty 2.0.1/Oc'ed/1.3ghz
    Visit our sister site Droidforums.net for more info

Thank U for the quick warm welcome..Little more info, have asus Transformer,,,still need to set up..New laptop,,,,when I got CYBER SLAPPED, I took it out of box, pushed start...PUFF......got that two...Needless to say internet provider is now gone .....Any suggestion on Browser for Tablet ?

Twitter
    jfhrtn
    It's no problem and as for a web browser on your tablet have you tried Dolphin Mini or Dolphin HD? Both are the same browser but the HD version is a feature heavy browser and the Mini version might be a little faster due to it having less features (kinda stripped down for speed). Someone correct me if I'm wrong or if you have any other browsers that you like. I think between me and the other great members here in the community we can get you up and running.
    Droid 2/Liberty 2.0.1/Oc'ed/1.3ghz
    Visit our sister site Droidforums.net for more info

Welcome to the site.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links