New one on the board.

This is a discussion on New one on the board. within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi everyone! My name is Anders, even though many - by strange reasons - call be Pugo. I'm an old nerd from Sweden, currently living ...

Thread: New one on the board.

Red face New one on the board.

Hi everyone!

My name is Anders, even though many - by strange reasons - call be Pugo. I'm an old nerd from Sweden, currently living in Linköping, about 200 km south of Stockholm. Wen't there for studies and got stuck.

I normally work as a software developer at Opera Software, that company that makes nice web browsers. I personally work on a division within Opera that makes the browser available for TV:s and set-top boxes.

I have been an Android fan for some years now and played around with development as well. As a side project, on my spare time, I have developed a new kind if puzzle game for Android, Zerofall, available on the Android Market.

A great hobby of mine is collecting retro computers and video games. Growing up in the 70:s and 80:s has made me love the computers from back then and that caused me to start collecting them some 15 years ago. My girlfriend doesn't like it as much as me though.

Apart from that I love spending time with my lovely family and my friends, music, taking the camera out for a walk, travelling to electronic music festivals or just travelling in general.

Well, that's something about me.
    - Anders

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    jfhrtn
    Welcome to the community and glad to have you with us. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Once you start playing around with developing and rooting different devices it can get addicting quick haha. You got any pics of your collection of retro technology? Anyway dive on in and enjoy the community

-James
    Droid 2/Liberty 2.0.1/Oc'ed/1.3ghz
    Visit our sister site Droidforums.net for more info

Welcome to the site.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links