Hello; my name is QBass, and I am an Androholic...

This is a discussion on Hello; my name is QBass, and I am an Androholic... within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I didn't get my first real taste of Android until I received a Nextbook Next2 for Christmas in '10. Android 1.5 with no hope of ...

Thread: Hello; my name is QBass, and I am an Androholic...

Red face Hello; my name is QBass, and I am an Androholic...

I didn't get my first real taste of Android until I received a Nextbook Next2 for Christmas in '10. Android 1.5 with no hope of root or upgrade... meh. I still enjoyed it immensely within the tight confines of it's restrictive capabilities; actually, I still do. I then purchased a 10" Toshiba Thrive 32 Gigabyte model for myself this past Christmas and am thoroughly and hopelessly enthralled. I've rooted it with the tastiest Honeycomb image I could find and now have it purring along like the Cheetara of my adolescent dreams. I hope to multiboot it with ICS in the very near future.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    jfhrtn
    Welcome to the community QBass and glaad to have you with us. Sounds like you have your flashing down pat. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Dive on in and enjoy the community

Sent from my Liberated D2
    Droid 2/Liberty 2.0.1/Oc'ed/1.3ghz
    Visit our sister site Droidforums.net for more info

Welcome to the site.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links