Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I am new to the site and Adroid. I am a little old fashioned in tht I had an old, old BlackBerry. It finally died ...

Thread: Hello

Hello

I am new to the site and Adroid. I am a little old fashioned in tht I had an old, old BlackBerry. It finally died so I bought a Galaxy SII i777 two months ago. I am enjoying learning about it but I am not confortable with the idea of rooting, mainly because I will likely end up bricking it! I found this site because I had two sudden overheating issues. (Phone not is use, not charging.) I am still searching for am eplanation but may just take it back.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    Welcome ttu!

Quote Originally Posted by TTU View Post
    I am new to the site and Adroid. I am a little old fashioned in tht I had an old, old BlackBerry. It finally died so I bought a Galaxy SII i777 two months ago. I am enjoying learning about it but I am not confortable with the idea of rooting, mainly because I will likely end up bricking it! I found this site because I had two sudden overheating issues. (Phone not is use, not charging.) I am still searching for am eplanation but may just take it back.
    Welcome to the site.

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint

Was the phone on WiFi? In the sun? Good signal area?

We probably could help isolate some causes and figure out if it needs to be returned or not. Just start a thread in the appropriate forum and we'll get right on it.
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links