Hi All

This is a discussion on Hi All within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi all, got a Sprint HTC Hero running Fresh 1.5 rom, waiting on the official 2.1 for it, then I'll give it to my partner ...

Thread: Hi All

Hi All

Hi all, got a Sprint HTC Hero running Fresh 1.5 rom, waiting on the official 2.1 for it, then I'll give it to my partner and I'm getting the EVO, I've entered the Sprint EVO contest, so I hope I win but if not, I'll still buy one....that is one sweet ....I want to say phone, but they really aren't anymore...sweet computer with phone capabilities....lol...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

danDroid
    Welcome to the forum Billy!

Yes welcome and let us know if you won the EVO.

oh you know I will, I'll climb the highest mountain and shout it out, "I WON!!!! I WON!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

ok, not really, I'll just post it here... lol

Quote Originally Posted by billykent1972 View Post
    Hi all, got a Sprint HTC Hero running Fresh 1.5 rom, waiting on the official 2.1 for it, then I'll give it to my partner and I'm getting the EVO, I've entered the Sprint EVO contest, so I hope I win but if not, I'll still buy one....that is one sweet ....I want to say phone, but they really aren't anymore...sweet computer with phone capabilities....lol...
    hi I agree with you it is a hand computer that is why I keep mine and don't sale it after I am part with sprint for billing issues. I got router at home and evo WiFi connect me with the internet at home and some outside WiFi. however I will like to have it connect all the time and everywhere. so if any of you know what I can do please email frlac40@yahoo.com Thanks

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links