Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I am from Michigan. I have had several phones, but currently I have the Palm Pre which I like. However, I will be arriving Friday ...

Thread: Hello

Hello

I am from Michigan. I have had several phones, but currently I have the Palm Pre which I like. However, I will be arriving Friday , June 4th, for the much anticipated EVO!!!!!!! I will be there when Radioshack opens at 6 a.m. can't wait!!!!!! I the EVO won't disappoint me.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Sharon View Post
    I am from Michigan. I have had several phones, but currently I have the Palm Pre which I like. However, I will be arriving Friday , June 4th, for the much anticipated EVO!!!!!!! I will be there when Radioshack opens at 6 a.m. can't wait!!!!!! I the EVO won't disappoint me.
    Most of us are waiting for our EVOs too It is definitely GUARANTEED not to disappoint. Anyways, welcome to SprintDroids!

danDroid
    Welcome to the site! June 4th will be a big day!

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Sharon View Post

Admin
    Welcome to the site guys (and gals) -- glad you are enjoying your EVO's and glad to have you aboard!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links