Just Popping in to Say Hello to Everyone ....

This is a discussion on Just Popping in to Say Hello to Everyone .... within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi everyone, thank you for the invitation to write a bit to introduce myself. Glad to be aboard. Enjoying my new Samsung Galaxy S2 smart ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cali

Thread: Just Popping in to Say Hello to Everyone ....

Just Popping in to Say Hello to Everyone ....

Hi everyone, thank you for the invitation to write a bit to introduce myself.
    Glad to be aboard. Enjoying my new Samsung Galaxy S2 smart phone and all the different things it can do. A few problems along the way, as with all new gadgets, but perseverance and loads of coffee and roll-ups and eventually .... we get there..... now that all the gizmos are mastered (nearly)... (damn, now the phones ringing for the first time) ... how the heck do you answer a call ... how do you let the caller know you hear them ... oh my giddy aunt ...... which button does what ... where the heck is the instructions ... oh which menu was it ... ... ahhh s**t (salt) .... ............... %$&^* ah .. at last .. hello ... ah yes, the phone's working great .. bye...
    ... Right where was I .. ah yes, Glad to be aboard. This is my first proper smart phone and I am really overwhelmed at all the things it can do. A brilliant screen and hd video results, using the speak feature to navigate etc.. and a heck of a lot of various applications available. But at least if I get stuck ... I will know that there are a few Android Buddies out there who will be able to help.
    What a fantastic collection of "Smilies" on the other page .... nice one ...

Kindest regards, from the Emerald Isle, Keep the home fires burning ...
    there's a welcome in the hillside..

Cheers in the meantime...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the site. Have one on us!
    UltraDroid likes this.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links