Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi, My name is smiddy. I too am a h TC EVO 4G user and have been coerced <cough> encouraged to come to this site ...

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi,

My name is smiddy.

I too am a hTC EVO 4G user and have been coerced <cough> encouraged to come to this site for the all mighty knowledge of the new platform, as I switched fromteh "Girl on the Go" phone Palm Pre to this awesome piece of machinery.

I need to learn this site as I go, but whoa, you folks have got the stuff going on from what I see! :D

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

JimMariner
    Quote Originally Posted by smiddy View Post
    Hi,

My name is smiddy.

I too am a hTC EVO 4G user and have been coerced <cough> encouraged to come to this site for the all mighty knowledge of the new platform, as I switched fromteh "Girl on the Go" phone Palm Pre to this awesome piece of machinery.

I need to learn this site as I go, but whoa, you folks have got the stuff going on from what I see! :D
    Nice to see you here Smiddy !!! Even if Wera and I Dragged you by your coat tails to join up !!!

Welcome to SprintDroids Bud !!!

Now you need some Green in your Avatar !

Quote Originally Posted by JimMariner View Post
    Hi,

My name is smiddy.

Nice to see you here Smiddy !!! Even if Wera and I Dragged you by your coat tails to join up !!!

Thanks man for the avatar. I have some reading to do, but man this seems great, thanks!

JimMariner
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMariner View Post
    Hi,

My name is smiddy.

Thanks man for the avatar. I have some reading to do, but man this seems great, thanks!
    Anytime Bud, Enjoy the Forums !

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links