Hello!

This is a discussion on Hello! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hello! New member here... just dumped my Blackberry Curve for the HTC Evo and couldn't be happier!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it......just wish the battery loved ...

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hello! New member here... just dumped my Blackberry Curve for the HTC Evo and couldn't be happier!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it......just wish the battery loved ME!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

danDroid
    Welcome to SprintDroids!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura View Post
    Hello! New member here... just dumped my Blackberry Curve for the HTC Evo and couldn't be happier!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it......just wish the battery loved ME!

Laura, me and several other members on this sight have found a great deal online. If you go on ebay you can get two 1500 mah batteries with an independent charger for 10$. With this i can keep a extra battery in my lunch box (or purse if that applies) and swap when nessary. For the price its just a great buy. Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by jak89 View Post
    Laura, me and several other members on this sight have found a great deal online. If you go on ebay you can get two 1500 mah batteries with an independent charger for 10$. With this i can keep a extra battery in my lunch box (or purse if that applies) and swap when nessary. For the price its just a great buy. Hope that helps
    Thanks for the info.. I'll check it out.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links