Intro Post

This is a discussion on Intro Post within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Got my EVO from Best Buy a couple of weeks ago. Great Phone! I upgraded from the Razor V3m. The only negative thing right now ...

Thread: Intro Post

Intro Post

Got my EVO from Best Buy a couple of weeks ago. Great Phone! I upgraded from the Razor V3m. The only negative thing right now is we don't have 4G out here in the San Diego area yet. This is my first smartphone. I'm having trouble finding a belt holster that will fit. I put a silicone skin on the phone but really don't like carrying it in my pocket. I really want a horizontal pouch type case that I can carry on my belt that will hold the phone with the silicone skin. Any suggestions?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

elrick I got my evo on launch day and ran around all over trying to find a holster for it. There were several mall stands that had some but none were just right. Sprint store has a leather holster that your phone will fit in snugly but if there sold out you can try tmobile. They have the same size phone in the htc hd2 so that may be another option if you havent found one online.

I found 2 great cases ebay item #220631005701 it fits with the HTC silicon on it only $5.95 fre shipping the other is a holster Innocase Holster For use with HTC EVO 4G

Quote Originally Posted by elrick View Post
    Got my EVO from Best Buy a couple of weeks ago. Great Phone! I upgraded from the Razor V3m. The only negative thing right now is we don't have 4G out here in the San Diego area yet. This is my first smartphone. I'm having trouble finding a belt holster that will fit. I put a silicone skin on the phone but really don't like carrying it in my pocket. I really want a horizontal pouch type case that I can carry on my belt that will hold the phone with the silicone skin. Any suggestions?
    Seidio just came out with a new "Innocase Active" for the Evo. You can see it at their website Seidio.com. It comes in just the case or the combo which has a holster. I have owned Otterbox for my blackberry and loved it but they haven't put anything out yet. They just say on their website that they are working on it. Anyway the old Active case you can pick up on Amazon for 24.99 but no holster. You can purchase the new Active combo at Seidio for 49.95 or just the holster for 29.95 I am going to wait until after they begin to ship them out to distributors and buy it from Amazon or Best Buy. Should go for the $40 range. The crazy thing is I don't even have my Evo yet . SEidio pushed back theshipment date to 7/9/10

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links