Hi!

This is a discussion on Hi! within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Love my Evo but the service is not as better then the Insinct. Any suggestions. I have updated the prl like suggested with no change....

Thread: Hi!

Hi!

Love my Evo but the service is not as better then the Insinct. Any suggestions. I have updated the prl like suggested with no change.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Love my Evo!!!

Hi anapcasas. Sorry I took so long to respond. I purchased my seidio 3500 at Mobile City online.com. It cost $58.95 You can find it at Amazon.com ( $63.00 ) as well. I also bought the multifunctional charger ( $26.24 ). I charged it for roughly six and a half hours ( about 3-1/2 until you see the green light and an additional 2-3 hours for a full charge). I turned on the phone early yesterday morning ( Sat ). Using it off and on ( with the phone on sleep mode) all day, I have about 50% charge left. Today (Sunday), I'm still at 50% ( turned it off at night). Both days, I was talking, texting, looking at videos all with the blue tooth and GPS off and with an app killer on. I would guess this battery will last at least 2-3 days on one charge depending on how much you use your Evo. I hope this helps.

Hi All, I have the Evo and love it!!!!!!!!!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links