Hello Please Help

This is a discussion on Hello Please Help within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; Hi, I have had my new phone for over a week now and I am having problems trying to find out how to use it. ...

Thread: Hello Please Help

Hello Please Help

Hi, I have had my new phone for over a week now and I am having problems trying to find out how to use it. I want to put the pictures I have taken into my computer. Can anybody help me with this. I have been getting help from the salespeople where I bought the phone but I do not want to wear out my welcome there.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Connect your phone to your computer with the USB cable. When you plug it in, a menu will pop up on your phone. Select "Mount as a disk drive."

Then on your computer, open up My Computer. You will see a drive with removable storage (you might have more than one.) Open this drive and you will see folders for all the data stored on your card (pictures, ringtones, etc.) The pictures are in DCIM/100MEDIA.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links