Hello

This is a discussion on Hello within the Introductions & Site Assistance forums, part of the Android Discussions category; I am a new Android user; just left my iPhone. I am a small business owner, community volunteer, wife, and mother of two very busy ...

Thread: Hello

Hello

I am a new Android user; just left my iPhone. I am a small business owner, community volunteer, wife, and mother of two very busy teens. I rely heavily on my smartphone to communicate with clients, customers, organizations, family, and friends each day. I am trying to learn all I can finding convenient apps to sync with my PC (Outlook)and CRM data base. Need to convert my iTunes music library, and would like to download my photos that I had on my iPhone (now backed up to my computer).

Any advice, apps, or short cuts?

Thanks Y'all!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nice!

If Apple hasn't locked up your photos in some proprietary archive, you can simply copy the photos to your SD card. Attach the phone to your computer with the USB cable, and on the phone, select "Disk drive" as the connect option. Then you can open the SD card on your computer as a removable disk drive, and copy the photos there.

Put them in the "Download" folder on the card and they should show up in your gallery app on your phone.

What CRM system are you using? Do they have a Web UI you can use?
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links